- Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be fully and clearly described and submitted to the entrepreneur within 7 days, after the consumer has found the defects.
- Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur will respond within a period of 14 days with a message of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
- If the complaint cannot be resolved in mutual consultation, a dispute arises that is subject to the dispute settlement procedure.
- In the event of complaints, a consumer must first of all turn to the entrepreneur. If the web store is affiliated with Stichting WebwinkelKeur and complaints that cannot be resolved in mutual consultation, the consumer should contact Stichting WebwinkelKeur (webwinkelkeur.nl), which will mediate free of charge. Check if this web store has a current membership via https://www.webwinkelkeur.nl/leden/. If a solution has not yet been reached, the consumer has the option of having his complaint handled by the independent disputes committee appointed by Stichting WebwinkelKeur, the decision is binding and both the entrepreneur and the consumer agree with this binding decision. The submission of a dispute to this disputes committee involves costs that must be paid by the consumer to the relevant committee. It is also possible to report complaints via the European ODR platform (http://ec.europa.eu/odr).
- A complaint does not suspend the obligations of the entrepreneur, unless the entrepreneur indicates otherwise in writing.
- If a complaint is found to be justified by the entrepreneur, the entrepreneur of its choice or the delivered products will be replaced or repaired free of charge.